Sheraton Princess Kaiulani, Hawaii – 7 Nights + Flights
Package valued at $2,683*pp
Apply $50pp in Rewards
You pay from $1,449*pp ex Sydney
Package valued at $2,574*pp
Apply $50pp in Rewards
You pay from $1,449*pp ex Melbourne
Package valued at $2,855*pp
Apply $50pp in Rewards
You pay from $1,649*pp ex Adelaide
Package valued at $3,012*pp
Apply $50pp in Rewards
You pay from $1,749*pp ex Brisbane
Package valued at $3,056*pp
Apply $50pp in Rewards
You pay from $1,749*pp ex Perth
Daily resort fees and seasonal surcharges apply – please see fine print
BOOK BY 14 August 2018
Package code: 7T
- 7 nights in a Princess Pool View
- Return economy class airfares flying Jetstar with 7kg Carry On Luggage
- Return Airport Transfers
- Lei Greeting on Arrival
- Oahu Grand Circle Island Tour
- Kids Stay FREE*
Set in the heart of Waikiki 3.5-star resort The Sheraton Princess Kaiulani offers fantastic value for your Hawaiian holiday! Featuring everything you need for the perfect holiday including outdoor pool, day spa, close access to world-famous Waikiki Beach and on-site restaurants and bars, discover the royal island experience at Sheraton Princess Kaiulani.
Experience Hawaiian culture at Sheraton Princess Kaiulani. This well-appointed resort features modern facilities and luxurious amenities conveniently located in the centre of Waikiki.
Stay in the luxury rooms complete with outstanding views of the ocean or the city and exclusive Sheraton touches. Each of the rooms are equipped with deluxe amenities including furnished private balcony, air conditioning, Sheraton Signature Beds, TV with cable channels and on-demand movies, refrigerator and coffee/tea making facilities.
Sheraton Princess Kaiulani features two dining options. Casual open-air buffet restaurant, Pikake Terrace, offers local favourites in a poolside garden setting while the Splash Bar lets you enjoy happy hour all day long with poolside drinks, appetizers and entertainment.
Sheraton Princess Kaiulani offers guests a truly cultural experience. Each day there’s a range of Hawaiian cultural and historical activities offered by the resort. From lei or bracelet making to hula lessons; fish feeding to ukulele lessons, there’s something for everyone in the family.
Spend the day at the world-famous Waikiki Beach then return to the resort to relax even more cocktail in hand at the resorts swimming pool with poolside bar. Equipped with high-end gym facilities you can maintain your fitness at the on-site Fitness Centre – if you can tear yourself from all the incredible fresh food and tropical cocktails!
- Outdoor pool
- Two restaurants/bars
- Fitness centre
- In-room dining
- Tour and activity services
- Hawaiian entertainment every evening
- Free Wi-Fi
- Gift shops
- Children’s program
- Concierge services
- Multilingual staff
- Self parking
- 24/7 front desk
- Medical services
- Meeting and events centre
- Computer station
Please Note: Some resort facilities may incur additional charges.
Princess Pool View Room
Enjoy views of the resort pool from your private balcony when staying in a Pool View Room at the Sheraton Princess Kaiulani. Located just minutes from the beachfront, your accommodation is air conditioned and furnished with a King or 2 Double Sheraton Signature Beds, deluxe bath amenities, traditional wooden furniture and other Sheraton special touches. With over 27sq. metres of space, these rooms accommodate up to 4 guests.
20 July – 31 July 2019; 1 August – 15 September 2019; 15 October – 5 December 2019; 25 January – 14 February 2020; 18 February – 31 March 2020;
High Season Surcharges:
Add from $100 per person for travel ex all departure points: 20 July – 31 July 2019;
Add from $500 per person for travel ex Adelaide: 16 September – 14 October 2019; 6 December – 19 December 2019; 3 January – 18 January 2020;
Add from $600 per person for travel ex Sydney and Melbourne: 16 September – 14 October 2019; 6 December – 19 December 2019; 3 January – 18 January 2020;
Add from $700 per person for travel ex Adelaide: 16 September – 14 October 2019; 6 December – 19 December 2019; 3 January – 18 January 2020;
Add from $800 per person for travel ex Perth: 16 September – 14 October 2019; 6 December – 19 December 2019; 3 January – 18 January 2020;
BOOK BY 14 August 2019
Package code: 7T
Valid for new bookings only. Prices are correct at time of publication and are subject to change, cancellation or withdrawal without notice. Accommodation is subject to availability. Insurance is not included and is strongly recommended. All prices are in Australian Dollars per person twin share unless stated otherwise. Charges may apply for changes or cancellations to your holiday.
Airfares are based on the best available airfare at time of publication and are subject to availability & change. Flights may not be direct or operate daily. Air surcharges apply during Australian school holidays and other peak travel periods. Maximum stay 3 months. Applicable charges will apply for changes. Tickets are non refundable at all times. Checked baggage not included.
Please Be aware you MUST have 6 months validity on your passport on day or arrival back into Australia. You must also have a valid ESTA visa issued atleast 72 hours prior to departure.
Pearl Harbour USS Arizona Memorial Tour: This unforgettable tour begins with a visit to the USS Arizona Memorial, where visitors will enjoy the many wonderful exhibits, galleries and displays the center has to offer. Following your visit to the center is a memorable tour of the USS Arizona as well as Pearl Harbor, which remains to be the largest visitor attraction on Oahu. This journey continues to the historic National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific at Punchbowl, where we honor the many men and women who served in the Armed Forces. This historical landmark offers a backdrop of scenic rolling green hills and lush foliage. We wrap up this experience with a narrated tour of downtown Honolulu, where guests will see the impressive state buildings and learn about the `Iolani Palace (the only Royal Palace on American soil), as well as visit the majestic statue of King Kamehameha (the great Hawaiian warrior-king who united the Islands).
HIGHLIGHTS (*denotes stops made):
– Pearl Harbor & USS Arizona Memorial* Includes a movie of the Japanese attack on December 7th, World War II museums, an audio tour of the visitor center, exhibit galleries, and displays as well as a shuttle boat ride to the USS Arizona Memorial.
– National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific at Punchbowl Lined with a variety of memorials that honor America’s veterans
– Hawai`i State Capitol Grounds include the Eternal Flame, Korean & Vietnam War Memorials, Liberty Bell and more
– `Iolani Palace The official residence of the Hawaii’s last reigning monarch and the only royal palace in the United States
– Honolulu City Hall Known as Honolulu Hale (building) is on the National Register of Historic Places. The site of the chambers of the Mayor of the City & County of Honolulu and the Honolulu City Council
– Kawaiaha`o Church The Westminster Abbey of the Pacific Due to limited availability, we require that ADA vehicle reservations be made a minimum of 48 hours prior to date and time of service. Roberts will make all reasonable attempts to accommodate the needs of the disabled traveler.
– For electric wheelchairs or scooters: The combined weight of the wheelchair and guest cannot exceed 500 lbs, the maximum width of the wheelchair cannot exceed 29 inches.ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
– No personal items can remain on the Roberts Hawaii bus.
– Due to security requirements at the USS Arizona Memorial, bags, and purses are not allowed. The official bag policy can be found on the National Park Service website, www.nps.gov/valr/planyourvisit/safety.htm .
– Cameras are permitted. No camera bags allowed.
– Strollers are not allowed in movie theatre, on Navy shuttle boat to the USS Arizona Memorial, or on the USS Arizona Memorial.
– All Admissions to activities on tour are included.
– Guests should wear comfortable walking shoes and may want to bring light jacket in case there is rain at the Pearl Harbor.
– Routes and time may be modified or restricted due to circumstances beyond the control of Roberts Hawaii.
The Waikele Outlet Shopping Shuttle: provides savy shoppers quality transportation to and from Waikele Premium Outlets® from Waikiki. Let Roberts Hawaii worry about traffic, gas and parking. Shoppers just need to sit back and relax in our plush air conditioned motor coaches that will pick you up at one of the convenient locations throughout Waikiki. You will be transported to the Waikele Premium Outlets® where savvy shoppers from around the world and our islands can find great savings at Hawaii’s largest outlet center. Returning to Waikiki is even easier with our wonderful drivers picking you and your shopping treasurers up curbside HIGHLIGHTS:
– Relax in an air conditioned motor coach to and from Waikele Premium Outlets®
– Transport all purchases back to Waikiki for FREE, no matter how many shopping bags
– Convenient pick-up points throughout Waikiki
Jungle Expedition Tour: Marvel as the stories of Kualoa are shared on this tour which takes visitors to upper Hakipu’u Valley, where Ali`i (royalty) once lived and trained in ancient arts. Stop at the Wahi Pana (Celebrated place) and experience the culture of Hawaii. The tour then continues into the lush, tropical rainforest of the ahupua`a where you will encounter breathtaking views of both ocean and jungle.
Must be 3 yrs. or older. Guests with back problems and expectant mothers are not advised to participate in this tour.
Hollywood Movie Sites Tour – Visit the breathtaking Ka`a`awa Valley with views of ranch and farm lands, the locations of many Hollywood movies & TV Series, and World War II bunkers. Over 170 Movies and TV Series filmed at Kualoa include, Jurassic World, Jurassic Park, Jumanji, Fallen Kingdom, Kong Skull Island, Godzilla, 50 First Dates, LOST , Hawaii Five-O & the new Magnum PI.
Taste of Kualoa Farm Tour – Visit out 55-acre native fruit and tropical flower gardens, located along the edge of Kaneohe Bay. Learn about “canoe plants”, brought by ancient Hawaiians, Plantation crops, and our beautiful tropical flowers and fruits grown on property. Taste-test delicious tropical fruits at our own private fruit stand.
Mandatory Charge: Resort Charge inclusions are subject to change.
Daily Resort Charge and Inclusions
- WiFi Premium Access in Guestrooms and Public Areas
- MiFi Rental – unlimited high speed internet on the Island (1 MiFi per room per stay)
- Complimentary one day rental of GoPro Camera (1 per stay per room)
- Unlimited local, toll free, long distance and international telephone calls
- Two (2) 500ml bottled waters replenished daily
- “Collections of Waikiki” saving booklet
- Children 5 and under eat free from Pikake Terrace Restaurant breakfast buffet; Children 6-12 eat free with a paying adult (one child per paying adult)
- Sealife Park – Buy 1 get 1 free admission
- Complimentary local newspaper
- Big Kahuna Beach Service – Waters (chilled), fruit and oshibori service on Waikiki Beach
- Discount at Moana Lani Spa (located at Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa)
- Aloha Beach Service – umbrella and two chairs discount located on beach
- Daily Cultural Activities – lei making, ukulele lessons, hula lessons, etc.
- Keiki (child) gifts at check-in
- $20 Gift Card at Reyn Spooner with purchase
This charge will be billed directly to all guests, at a daily rate of $33 plus tax, per room, per day.
^Kids Stay FREE: No charge for children under 18 when occupying the same room as adult(s) using existing bedding.
Package prices are only applicable when exchanging the total amount of Rewards Dollars per person or as stated. Package prices cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts.
Pay from $1,449*pp Ex Sydney